This purse celebrating Agatha Christie’s iconic whodunnit, The Murder on the Orient Express, would be a welcome addition to any literature lover’s life. This stylish faux leather handbag features a steam-train exuding plumes of smoke over a dark blue background. The quote on the back of the bag reads ‘The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances'.
Small bag approximate size:
- Outer dimensions: 21cm x 15cm x 4cm (8.27inch x 5.9inch x 1.58inch)
- Main compartment inner dimensions: 17.5cm x 13cm x 3cm (6.9inch x 5.12inch x 1.18inch)
- Slip pocket: 15.5cm x 7.5cm (6.10inch x 3inch)
Large bag approximate size:
- Outer dimensions: 25cm x 19cm x 5cm (9.84inch x 7.5inch x 2inch)
- Main compartment inner dimensions: 21.5cm x 17cm x 4cm (8.46inch x 6.7inch x 1.57inch)
- Slip pocket: 17cm x 11.5cm (6.7inch x 4.53inch)
- One main compartment
- One small slip pocket inside
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Gold coloured metal corners
- Fold-away gold coloured D-rings
- Detachable vegan leather adjustable strap with gold coloured clasps and buckle.